Wednesday, November 21, 2012

AhMo Cafe

Had a great outings/gathering today with my girls for welcome JiaEn back. Hahaha it had been such long I never meet her already so here is today :D Went out at around 1230p.m and I don't know how we spend our almost half day in 1st Avenue Mall and Popular. We playing with the Learning Korean Language book in Popular for like almost 1 hour? Lol probably hope that today main character JiaEn will not feel bored about it hehehe. So at 6pm I had briefing for the working on this coming week and Danelle fetch them. Want to had our dinner in Harvest Inn but it close today too bad :( So we had our dinner at AhMo Cafe and Restaurant. It serve American Western Food. Those chef are work in hotel last time from the boss said that. Highly recommend this Cafe to those couple or friend hahaha since the environment really good and the food they served taste really good. Is different with those what we had western food. Taste so special!
Here it is! Is at Irrawadi Road. Near Harvest Inn there!
Grilled Seafood Spaghetti.
Chicken Zurichoise.
Fish Polonaise.
I ordered this. Chicken Cafe de Paris. Love it!
Fish Capers Beurre Blanc.
Apricot Chicken!
Looks good right? The taste is really good! And I think the price is quite affordable is almost around RM 11.90 to RM 20? I guess so cause what I ordered costed me RM 15.90. Yummy!
The cafe outside environment. Is like so Korean style like what I watch in the drama  :P
After that, time for selca LOL
Take 1 O.O My face super big lol
Take 2!
Group photo. 
Cy and JE :D
Can see through the AhMo website for the environment and The story of Ahmo.
After that we went to Tong Pak Fu and had some dessert. Just to show this little girl from another table hahaha look she so cute!
I'll come back again and try the again! Hehehe. Today like eat non-stop. Wish to go to more places like this kind cafe and try. Penang ze best! :D Okay going to continue watch Running Man and laugh non stop again hahaha. Bye! Love my girls! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment