Friday, November 16, 2012

Escape Theme Park, Penang.

Super tired right now but I sooooo lazy to go to bath right now due to I lazy blow or wait the hair dry. Ughhh! So here to update blog :D So went to Escape Theme Park the new open I think so in Penang near the Teluk Bahang Butterfly Farm with XinYi, YongJin and her family today after had my appoinment with dentist. New colour now wheee. Lol.

So we reached there at around 10am + I guess. The sun is not so hot that time so our 1st station is Monkey Business. It got different level as 1st level for starter and I think 3rd level for those PRO one! So started with the 1st level and walk on the top of the root. Seriously I'm so damn worry and can't really balance my body and the root keep shake. Luckily other was okay but I'm so scared with the one swing in the air I guess? My leg couldn't touch and feel anything and the heart like gonna pop out before swing it lol. Did not took the photo as my phone was keep in the locker. So just get these 2 from google hehehe.


This the one Monkey Business!
The level 2 1st one was so damn tough and need a lot of energy! Damn I want try another one of level  1 :( 
After that, play the Gecko Tower. Is some kind like you climb on the house and still the same got different level, 4 level all. I got potential to be thief hahahah :P But dislike the 1st one as the fake cat keep meow meow and I feel so ewwwww when climbing time :/ As the sun started hot already cause around noon already, so is a bit hard to play with level 2 cause no shades and the iron that we used to climb was very heat! Then trying with Go Ape climbing the tree. Okay is so damn tough so I give up! HAHAHA! Lastly played the Tubby Racer was very very fun, but need to pull that thing up was kinda tired plus that time my energy was very low already lol. 
Xinyi <3 Thanks for fetching me :D
The entrance fees is RM 48 after discount with those show out the My Card. 

Overall is very full of challenging and 'chi kek'. Trust me the time swing in the air started I dare not but when in the half was damn fun! hehehe. Thanks YongJin's Jiejie bring us ehehe and had such awesome day! 

For more detail can refer to the Escape website http://www.escape.my/ for those game I said. :D

Took before back! Bye Escape! Probably I'll come again? Hahaha!

2 comments: