Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Genting Trip with the girls

It since like half year I abandoned my blog. Since now having holiday and I'm free right now so I decide to update the post about the trip with my girls in genting to recorded down our memories. :D Actually nothing much to say but we took a lot of photo I guess. Took the 7.15 a.m. bus to Genting and we reached there around 1 p.m. something. Waiting for check in as the queue is so long. We had to sit on the floor in the lobby D:
After check in at around 4 p.m. something, we put our stuff in the hotel and took picture crazy in the hotel room. I know some people said don't take picture when you'e in hotel plus just notice my friend tell me that her friend notice our photo got something weird but don't care about it :P
Snacks and we finished it all ahaha!

After that we went to Ripley's believe it or not? They actually still go to haunted house but I dare not go in so me and Wenxin just wait them outside.
World largest's shoes! believe it or not? :P

We stayed inside Ripley's almost 2 hours ++ then we go to having dinner and here we go to Snow House. Can't take any photo inside as the workers don't allow. The only 3 photo that we took inside when the workers did not notice and we took inside the igloo. Hehehe.




The only group photo of we six!
I think we go to hotel quite early in the 1st night and almost 1 a.m. we sleep already? So we woke up early in the morning the next day and buy ticket to the theme park.
Going play wheeee!

Weather was very good in the morning but the sun seriously damn hot. Not cold as last time when I was there. 

We go back hotel on around 4 p.m. to change our wet clothes. Then crazy again in the hotel room. You know la girl! Then after we fall asleep in the hotel room until almost 6 p.m. LOL till here byeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment