Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Fierce Wife!

Going to intro a movie here super awesome and touching movie. Seriously cry a lot inside the cinema. The Fierce Wife 犀利人妻最终回-幸福男●不难. Started to watch this drama last year or when I form 4 forget ady I know I watch it from astro. Mommy also followed me chase this drama everyday. When the ending that day the girl did not choose anyone was dissapointed me. Actually I hope she choose the 2nd guy not his husband. So when I know they gonna out this movie I was hwaiting and must watch it! I really watch it on last Friday after school. 

Nice nice nice!!!!!

Was like love he in that  movie since that time! Hahaha!
Okay should go and study. Seriously wasted a day today cause was damn tired after back from hiking. Stpm left 16days I guess? Sigh goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment