Friday, October 19, 2012

Chinyee 18th birthday.

Is a late post already as this girl birthday is on 10th Oct and we celebrate for her on 14th Oct I think due to exam. Couldn't find time to update the blog recently as my time always like not enough to use. Back to the topic. Celebrate this girl birthday at XuanXin Steamboat near Tanjung Tokong there. I think the steamboat was so so obly, my grandma steamboat was taste better a lot! And a lot of fishball until we couldn't finished it. Some more maybe due to gastric or what because we having our dinner at around 9pm already I think, so feel uncomfortable and vomit after eat. But still was fun day when meet up with the girls. <3


Spotted fishball? :O The bday girl love fishball lol
See her expression? :D
Awww make wish make wish! 
The epic moment we took this out. We love you and we know you love us too hahaha!
Bestieee 
Random @ Straits Quay

After all going to coffee island and they planned to chit-chat and eat cake. But due to my dizziness just sat there can't even got the active mood lol feel so sorreyy. So mommy come and fetched me back earlier. That's all for the day. Hope we can celebrate everyone birthday on the cpntinues years. ♥

Ps: Exam just around again. Motivation plsss D:

No comments:

Post a Comment