Saturday, October 6, 2012

Outing with le classmates

I think this was the 1st outing with the classmates since I come to MBS. But we just had Loklok at Pulau Tikus market there. Didn't ate much as I think not worth and I need to paid for myself so I already having my dinner at home before came out hahaha. Then we going to Tong Pak Fu @ Burmah Road having dessert and chit-chat?

Tiramisu Cake that friend ordered.
I ordered this Creme Brulee. Taste good! 
Chocolate Brownies
Overall the food was good and the biscuit on the cakes with black sesame just so yummy. But I think that is a bit costly for the cakes cause the portion was so small. Want to ordered the ice but I think that I couldn't fibished it. Should bring mommy and sister go next time and ordered it! Hahaha!

Okay woke up for like one hour already but I just so lazy to get myself up and go to bath. Planned to go library revision as stpm is really near but now raining so heavily don't feel like going out already. Till here! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment