Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finish Trial

Hello I'm finish with my trial exam left muet listening and reading for tomorrow. Finally I think tonight I can have a good night sleep again. Almost the week before exam every night study until kinda late and not have enough sleep. But I still took nap in the noon like at least 3hours I think. You know I love to sleep hahaha! So recently almost everyday studying but ended up I forget what I study in the exam, maybe should started it earlier. Is a MUST! Okay skipped those exam thing :P

Don't know what suppose I need to do now. Doesn't feel like sleeping and study? NOOO! Okay recently watching a lot of drama from Astro the SG drama Rui En and DaiYangTian acted one! I forget the name already but it's nice! Then HK drama LamFong acted one also not bad! I'm so freeeeee now. Ahhhh!

Okay till here. Have nothing to write lol going watch drama bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment