Friday, October 11, 2013

AhMo cafe & 55 Cafe

Okay my last update was like few months ago the last holiday with my friend at Genting! So here to update today outing with my girls aka classmates. Was the last day of our trial on today so we planned to hangout and have some fun. Our first planning was to go to Piknik cafe. But the cafe open on 3pm. So make sure you pay your visit on after 3pm loll. So we headed to Ahmo Cafe and having our lunch. The second time i pay a visit to there and the Prawn Aglio Olio super yummy! *Intro intro* 
With the girls! 
After that TzeYing planned to get henna drawing so we headed to Little India at Georgetown. Then we went to 55 cafe since it's quite near to Little India. Is exactly near the small road beside Kuan Yin Temple name Lorong Steward. Want to go to this cafe since long time ago because the coffee art just so cute and been seeing friend went to it. 

We can't stop laughing with this because the tummy like shaking LOLLL


Cute a not? :P 

I ordered the mocha which is the 1st one pooh design one. Okay taste kinda bitter, I had put like around 3 pack of sugar. I think should be my own problem cause I used to drink white coffee that taste kinda sweet too! So I don't know how to drink coffee with bitter taste loll #phailed

Okay till here! Don't know when going to be my next update probably after my STPM end? 26 days some more to the day and 34 days some more for the day end of my form six life. Getting excited hehehee! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment