Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dinner - Kimchi Restaurant, Penang.

Anninghasaiyo! Almost a month I did not update my blog already. I think I did not write anything about my holiday cause it like just so random. Every day stayed up late and watch drama until almost 3am most early! Then slept until almost 12pm most early only I woke up. And just hang out, shopping and hunting for Chinese New Year clothes as I don't think I have time when school reopen. Skipp those. So I had a great Christmas this year. 1st time celebrated it. I really wished that I got a chance to celebrate in other country with snow when I grow up. More christmas feel mar! lol

So Christmas eve went out with the cousin. And yesterday Christmas had BBQ at YongJin's house. Was a great time and playing poker card with friend. Thanks for the prepared all and everything! If you see this lol.

Just now having belated Christmas Dinner with my girls at Kimchi Restaurant. It's opposite Copthorne Hotel. The owner was a Korean and I think she's quite friendly keep tell us how to mix the sauce to eat and taste yummy also! :D Should have a try for those Korean food lovers. Hahaha. 
I think I still in Christmas mood lol 
The pancake. I think it taste better than Daorae one but Daorae one is free ahaha!


BBQ beef or pork? I love it!
Kimchi soup! *yummm* must for korean dishes? 
"Chao Nian Kao" Lovesssss
Side dishes for the Korean food!


The environment not bad also! :)
Pressie exchange time :P
So here all the present I get this year. Not much but thankyou and I love it :D
Coffee or Tea or Me? LOL Get when present exchange time with the girls just now. Thanks Danelle! :)
This is so cuteeeeee!
From YongJin's sister. Thankyou! :)
From YongJin. Love this especially the angel wing! Thanks! 
Put coins inside? Over spend almost every month lol
Happy girl xoxo
Till here! 2013 is coming soon. I know 2013 will be better! Happy New Year to everyone is advanced 1st! It's means school is going reopen soon also. D: I think I'm over enjoyed with this holiday already. After school reopen. Will be stress and full of study, tuition, homework. And next semester still got assignment to do :( Bye! Anyeong! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment