Friday, September 28, 2012

The Silence of the night.

So hi and goodnight? Still awake here and i think i'm not going to sleep already since after like 2hours have to wake and go to school. So just a break when study till bored and here to update the blog since I lying on bed right now see through Facebook news feed and Twitter and Instagram. Lol so exam just coming on next week. Know I repeat many time already -.- I just had a cup of coffee just now that's why I did not feel sleepy right now. Take the night and guess what I only manage finish a chapter of history and Economics still haven't finish that chapter. I think I'm waiting to die again in the exam should study earlier but everytime I just said that but didn't take action. Damn myself :/

Kinda hungry right now what to eat? Okay I think I should continue Econs already. Goodnight! The night is kinda cold lol and too quiet already but i love it! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment