Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lack of time.

I think I said before exam is just around the corner. 4days more then will be exam day. I'm lack of time but still here update blog since so lobg time never update already. But feel so sleepy right now some more the raining and cold weather make me feel like sleep right now miss my bed :P I started my study on last Sat night I think. Almost everyday sleep on midnight but I got nap at noon la. Study mood always ON in the night. But now still sleepy as just back from tuition. But tomorrow no tuition (happy)

Planning to skip school but tomorrow will be taking class photo AGAIN. Yea IS AGAIN! Tomorrow will be the 3rd time to take photo already siao eh! I'm sure I couldn't manage to finish the study already especially for Perniagaan. 5 chapter and all need to memorise compared to Economics. :/ Sigh. Pray hard faster finish the exam. Damn tired and so stress until night on the bed before sleep my brain keep thinking of study until making a weird dream I think? *ignore my those craps* Stress! :|


Okay till here. More to update after finish trial exam but finish trial means that not even one month will be the 1st semester of STPM! :(
Trying with this but feel a bit too sweet  Happy Lantern Festival in Advance :D



No comments:

Post a Comment