Monday, September 17, 2012

Starwalk day.

Say HI :) 
Woke up in the early morning at around 4.30am I guess. Prepare well and mommy fetch me and sister to Penang Time Square for the Starwalk. Okay when I reach time there was crowded ttm. Having fun walking with the friends since that was few weeks ago I meet them. Different school. Probably next meet will be after STPM already? :/ Awww I miss them. Really.. School Trial are getting nearer. Seriously I didn't really start study yet except for just looking through some topic. Left two weeks onlyhow am I going to finish? Need motivation :( 

Waiting brother back from Genting at ahma's house now so here to update the blog. Btw going to put on braces on next month I think? A bit excited? Lol hahaha! Okay till here. I think I should start burn midnight oil already. But the next day school day will be so sleepy. Coffee maybe? Prefer study in the night. Sigh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment