Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to LEEYONGDAE! 9/11

This suppose be the post like just randomly for fun and wished my idol happy birthday. Although sound stupid because he won't ever know who I am also but who cares? :P But let me start with the busy school life again. Time seriously not enough to use for me recently! Plus I always like to take nap in the afternoon. So nap and went for dinner just now until 11pm only reach home. Manage to finished the homework but I still haven't complete the one that everyone was passed up already and I absent on that day. It drive me crazy dislike. Luckily I did not choose Account! This just a simply account or not account also I already do till wanna die already. :/
3 questions! I only done 1 question. #phailed
#ootd when dinner just now. Red Red! 
Random photo took using cousin ipad HAHAHA! Hello YITING YITING! lol
So is the big day of Lee Yong Dae! Know who's that? Is Korean men's double and mix's double badminton player. I used to support and crazy love him when I was form 2 I think 2008 Olympic. And now is like already 4 years ady. Hahahaa ignored my those crapping sound so geli like crazy fans! So tadaaaaa HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 생일 축하합니다 <3
<3 
How can a person look so good!!
His smile! :))

His partner but already retired already! :(
Happy birthday again LEEYONGDAE! I know I repeat many time already lol. Okay going continue the bajet tunai. :( Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment