Friday, September 7, 2012

The very 1st time again.

Photo from Tumblr. 
I think I did many 1st time after came to Form six life. Okay like last time joining Renjers camp known as Pandu Puteri I think so? This was my very 1st time on that time making those tripod cooking etc. So now the gathering came to dancing. Gosh I really wanna cry already. my body like stick and cannot move so softly and looked so weird. D: And tomorrow is the day already but still school day tomorrow due to the replacement holiday of Hari Raya. Went to buy clothes with friend just now and guess what we choose? A galaxy top at Cotton On. Later still need go find singlet. Busy like heck and time seriously not enough to use. Just back from school around 6pm and now going to bath later. Promise will be the last activity then I seriously must concentrate on my study already as STPM is more and more nearer. Trial is on next month also. NOOOO :( Wish me luck tomorrow. I sure sia sui already. :'( Worry lol. And I think I could not follow the step and I'm always slow learner. Sigh Tonight going keep repeat and dance. *pray hard* Scare that I make the whole team dance become not nice cause of my lousiness. :/

Okay going bath bye!

2 comments:

  1. Renjer life and form 6 life is like that !! . Haha , xi guan jiu hao.

    Jiayous la . Next year you will feel okay d .
    Gambateh together /

    ReplyDelete