Monday, September 3, 2012

Cycling.

Went to cycling around the town with cousins and her friend around the town yesterday. It was the very first time I cycled around and such long journey. Is kinda fun and great experience but was super tired and now my leg and ass pain like what lol. We cycled from the town Khoo Kongsi and again went to see the heritage paint on the wall but too bad there was so many people there to take photo so we couldn't manage to take photo. Probably is because Sunday I think. Then we cycled to Gurney drive then headed to Botanical Garden and back again to Khoo Kongsi there. Tired die me :/ My stamina was sooooooo lousy and I even unbalanced and steam -.-

The brother! Look so smart HAHAHA
Opps look so weird lol and fat.
The only one we take. :P The cousiee
So random. Baby hamster is sick I think. So #phailed to be the owner :(
Okay till here. Going to bath and so on. Did not bath yet after back from school. I'm so lazy hahaha :P Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment