Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello September, 2012 !

Random selca when I'm bored. Today weather was super hot! Playing with the effect of MTXX lol
Is the first of September today. Time passed rapidly and the 2nd exam will be coming soon in the next month! Die already why I don't have motivation to study. And 1st semester STPM still left around 65days only I think. :( Started watching Running Man and it's really super funny. So I spend my time by watching drama instead of study. Maybe I should off the phone once I started study? Or else I will keep pressing phone. Not sms but like watching Running man, Twitter etc. You know I can played with the smartphone for whole day hmm. So yesterday was holiday is our Nasional Day. 

Teacher gave a lot of homework especially Pengajian Am but I'm so lazy to do it especially the essay D: But still need to do it la! Okay must must start study. I think I just touch the history book yesterday for like half hour only then watched RM again. Shit me! MUST STUDY!!!!! By the way thinking of put braces maybe? 

Okay till here for a short updates. Byes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment