Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Start.

The holiday was officially end, know is a bit late to said so since the school day had start for like 2 days already. However I still hard to fall asleep on before 12am, maybe due to I had used to sleep on almost 5am in the morning when holiday time ( Unhealthy lifestyle ) :/ So, this holiday I seriously did not touch any book except for hang out, watching drama, sleep, eat, played or I rather nothing to do there lol. That's why my friend said my face getting rounder and i'm getting more and more fat. Feel so guilty after the holiday end. Nevermind still got coming holiday again hahaha for the national day :D

Went to watched a basketball competition on 25th of Aug with brother and cousin's brother. Overall was okay not as what I expected like so good match. I prefer to watch the match that both team mark is nearer and nearer. So I can shout out loud for the team I support. lol so Pahang is the champion of the competition and Penang get 2nd. After that, aunt bring us to have a late dinner or supper then she fetched me to look around for the painting on the draw since I never watch before and only see other taking photo or what through Facebook. Too bad couldn't took photo there cause is almost 12am already and I just took those photo from the car by using the phone 

Random. Seriously hope to watch a badminton LYD competition in real  live! Must be awesome!


Love this! Make me feel like the sister and brother  relation was so lovely and good :)

O.O love lane. Where's the love? :P
Spot an old man face? 
Yesterday went to KDU college to see our M'sia hero-Datuk Lee Chong Wei with Weylyn and Kharnyee. Hmm I did not excited like crazy girl maybe is cause I'm Leeyongdae big fans! HAHAHA! Then Kharnyee fetch me back and her driving skill was so much stable and good already hehehe :P Thankyou fetch me! This post was like a rojak post ( all the thing happen this few day was all in this post ). 30th of Aug will be my school sport day.So today we started for rehearsal for the marching. I never join marching before when I'm in ChungHwa last time! So this was my very 1st time. But actually not marching, I think we're like just simply walk a round the field lol. The sport day is on afternoon 2pm until 6pm. Wonder why the school choose in this kind of time that this time the sun must be super hot. And the teacher told us that caused of the school of principle think that we these student never SUNBATH before! Wtf feel so lazy to go but still need to go. :( 

Okay till here. Byee :) Going to study or? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment