Saturday, August 25, 2012

DD Duck birthday celebration.

Had an great outing with friend on Wednesday 23 Aug 2012. The outing was purposely to celebrate our DD Duck birthday in advance. Let me intro you if you don't know who's her? :P Is Danelle aka DD Duck. The name was given by ChinYee and don't you think this name was so cute. Woke up in the morning on that day for 3hour and half Economic tuition. Nearly dead there trying not to sleep lol there. Skip those shit again and reached Gurney Plaza around 3pm. I had been went to Gurney Plaza almost like everyday I think? In this holiday la lol. Went for Redbox and sing k with the babes. It was so fun and I like N years did not go for redbox already. They like affected me and I think k-pop was damn nice and bigbang was so cool especially Taeyang in the wedding dress omg! <3 Of course we sing or dance the Oppa Gangnam Style. Hahaha had fun with 6 of them and crazy like nobody there.
After Redbox and walking around since they said is a bit too early having dinner on 6pm. Then ZiLing fetched me and WenXin to Jenny Cake House to buy the cake for the birthday girl. Then we headed to Doarae Korean BBQ Restaurant and having Korean Food as dinner. Was so exciting since this was the 1st time I having the real korean food. Sound like came from which jungle lol. And I'm like imagined LeeYongDae was eating those food also hahaha. Okay ignored this! :P
Let's the photo do the talk since a lot photo we took but I lazy to upload so much and going to watched City Hunter after this update. 
The birthday girl. I love you HAHAHA
Say hello! :)


The only group photo in Doarae Korean BBQ Restaurant!
Take 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 :D
Kiss to the birthday girl :*
Sweet 18 in advance DD Duck! The Tiramisu Cake yummmm!



The appetizer of Korean? Idk lol. A lot of vege seriously. :/
I love this BBQ beef! Yummy!
Trust me is nice but looks so oily la. 
Randomly put the appetizer in the rice hehehe. Healthy dinner 
This known as 辣炒年糕. Not bad too but still a lot vege lol. 
Table that full of dishes. Just lazy to rotate the picture sorry! 
This's free I think but need with the sauce given or else like no taste for me. 
Idk what ramen but taste not bad too!
Kimchi Soup <3
Overall, Korean food was like full of a lot vegetables hahaha but some taste not bad la. But if want me live there and eat this kind food everyday, I don't think I can do it although I wish to go Korea next time. Purposely because of LYD :D I hope you have a great outings and celebration with us and stay pretty always. <3 
Lastly selca again picture of the day hehehe :P Mint Green is love. Okay I seriously need to keep fit but always #phailed. Going to continue my drama so goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment