Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Night.

Already going to sleep since tomorrow 9am will have Econs tuition class around 3 hours. I think I mentioned it before in my previous post. Suddenly sister called me and said baby hamster disappear inside the SANGKAR. Lol was shock and finding he, luckily daddy found he in the kitchen. He was so damn naughty :/  After update this i'm going to sleep soon.  So after tuition today was so damn sleepy, going to Prangin Mall and just having TomYam with mommy and sister then since today is Pink day and sister craving for BR ice-cream like so long already. So we having ice cream after the lunch. Too bad no Mint choco chips today :(



Purposely ordered this cause I want to eat the biscuit! :D
After all back home and just watching drama that I downloaded using my phone from pps apps. So far the apps download the drama speed faster than the computer. Lol I'm still watching city hunter how outdated am I? I haven't watch finish Love Rain but after update the pps this drama disappeared from the list already :( Then those new movie have to chase dislike. I want watched it finished once but not chase one by one episode. Okay going sleep now tomorrow tuition and hang out again for celebrate the girl birthday. Good night peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment