Tuesday, August 21, 2012

No Monday Blue

Sleep for only 3 hours I think due to my hiao-ness lol and did not feel sleepy on midnight. So completed a novel until almost 6am only went to sleep. Woke up on around 915am after received YongJin msg and told me that she and XinYi coming fetch me on 1015am. Tot theoutings will be in noon but in the early morning but I still go. Okay no more for tomorrow and Wed as mommy was nagging me keep outing already :(

Reached Gurney on around 11am and everywhere was jam due to holiday. Having Subway as breakfast and a cup of soya bean with friend and chit-chat while waiting those are not coming yet :D Is fun that chat with friend even though just eye contact each other lol at least we keep in touch HAHAHA
BFF! :)
After that went to played badminton with YongJin and her family and ShuHwei. Thanks her sister :D and of course thanks to XinYi that she come and fetch me :P So I'm always a failure in any sports game and sometimes i just hit the wind instead of hit the shuttlecock! Lol. After that her sister's husband give us something try and I was like :O This can eat eh mie?! Look down! 
See the packing. Almost like our girl GOOD FRIEND? 
And see! It's actually a marshmallow! How cute!
YongJin's Sister's Son Jeremy. Credited to XinYi. Cute lil boy :)
Last, the proved that we really commit ourselves in the badminton. Sweat a lot. 
Finally reach home and going sleep soon. Super duper sleepy. Goodnight! Tomorrow must do tuition homework and study! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment