Monday, August 20, 2012

Spend the time wisely?

Holiday started for like 4 days already. Overall i'm like just wasting time everyday like hanging out? eat? sleep? watch drama? So start from tomorrow Monday should do something so that my time can be use wisely!
Firstly I think I should keep my study table. It like so damn messy and thing just throw here throw there. Sometimes is hard for me to find the thing I want. I'm lazy girl ._. So keep it tidy also can study well right good environment HAHAHA. Show the photo of my study table don't be shock about it lol :P
Next keep my clothes okay this will be more shock. It like a mountain but I just so so lazy. Plus after keep it only maintain like around one weeks but since holiday so just keep it if I can and got time. This of course not must xD You'll be more shock to see that but too bad I lstill like not enough clothes to wear. Always wearing the same lol. 
This show how lazy I am. lol 
Next is a must must must to do. STUDY! I didn't touch any book after the 1st exam and mommy keep asking me when you want start your study? You had rest for so many day after your exam finish. So this is a must or else when school reopen I will not have so much free time again. Of course include the tuition homework. At least must study Perniagaan cause this subject is the only subject I failed in last term exam but still other I did not do well. :/ 
Okay update the blog till half and came grandma's house to fetch daddy due to just now went dinner and skip this. Dinner was bored like hell did not know well the cousin at mommy side at all. Busy play with phone to kill the boredness lol. So now still waiting daddy and continue update blog using blog. It can update well using phone :D *happy* If it work well next time I can just update using phone. I'm lazy to switch on computer and shut down -.- Okay till here bye. Still haven't decide tomorrow should go out with YongJin them a not cause I had broke. And still coming friend's birthday celebration. Is all about money money money! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment