Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wish me luck?

Exam is coming on this Monday! Shit is like too fast, still rmb the 1st day coming to the school and now is already near the time to exam ady! Study from 11 something until 7pm in Jing-Si books and cafe. Such an awsm place to study. I think it better than Georgetown Library hahaha. As you know I hardly to concentrate my study in the noon at home. Can't control myself and watching hk drama etc. And the Highs and Laws I think? Goibg to last ep in this coming Sunday? Whyyyyy in this time?!

BBQ now as cousin's sister convo today. Soon mist go home and continue my study. I actually don't know did my brain study in what I am actually studying. Brain overload already and Perniagaan was drive me crazy o_o

Mocha! Coffee art :)
Hwaiting for Thursday then I can watch drama, shopping! Hiakhiakhiak! Okay enough crap till here yea! Bye! Good luck to those taking exam! :D and of course to myself hahahhha!

No comments:

Post a Comment