Friday, August 17, 2012

First pet.

Hello here to update a new pet and also the 1st pet of me. Me, brother, sister and cousin's brother decided to buy a hamster as new pet. Since I never have a pet in my entire life yet. I want dog in future but not cat. LOL I hate cat and dislike it >< So aunty name the hamster as Keat Keat. Lol sound so geng and yeng right the name. Inspired idea from my dad name i think wtf.

Say hello Keat Keat :)
Okay so holiday has started. Holiday mood on makes me feel so lazy to study and the study mood is off now i think. But I must study in this holiday especially my Pengajian Perniagaan no more die in next time or else I'm sure die in real STPM. Had almost 6hour plus tuition in this one week holiday. :( Feel so lazy but this's not the main reason! :P 
And finally had an try on Summer bakery. It located opposite Penang Chinese Girl High School. *intro* The cake really yummy and I love the cake roll so much. Rm2.70 each I think, as the price is affordable and it really yummy. Should had a try guys :) And the Osaka cake also not bad, even mommy also loved it as it not too sweet but need to finish it within 3days. Inside just got 6 cakes in a box and costs RM15.80. 

How cute the packing lol

Till here byee. Going grandma's house. Will update it more often as my Nuffnang last time will earn money but now :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment